5-Jul-2006

The world cup 2006 enter to the final stage.  Many unexpected result occured in the progression step.  People like dreaming during morning because of watching the night game.
Life has many unexpected also.  Something was in your hand before, you pretend had been gave up but still existing in your mind.  Something existing in your hand you would not think it is important until you lost it.  Life is full of challenge, conflict and expected.
I always say to myself that don't look back and face to the future.  However, memories is warm and touching, your future was contructed from the past.  I appreciate all the people and matters occured in the past, they helped me growth a lot and build up myself.
The VN of my post was submitted on Monday, now waiting for the final interview.  Many colleagues phoned and give me encouragement.  Such caring and friendship cannot be replaced by any monetary issues.

沒有留言:

張貼留言