21-Jul-2006

Weather seems stable these few days, no more shower but hot and strong sunshine.  However, office area is high air-conditioned, the temperature variation between indoor and outdoor easy make people get sick.....
Recently busy on preparing the half year review and staff justification.  Everything is seem on the track, of course general team issue and workload reallocation is to be considered.
After my BBA course had been finished, I get more spare time to meet with my friends and spend with my family.  Many of my friends are considering for change job or further study, it is good that everyone should not be satisfied at the present moment and with awareness to well plan for own future is appreciated.
Memories is the accumulated treasure throughout your life, no matter it was happiness or sadness.  Each event and people occured would change your mind set and behaviour, it is the meaning of growing.....

沒有留言:

張貼留言