25-Jul-2006

Why people only always have narrow sight and so demanding?  Always think themselves are the most hardest and with the most work to do than the others?
Of course, I understand it is the human norm that "I" is the most important party in the mind.  But they always spend their effort to keep notice of the others bad things, and do not consider that the effort and pressure the others paid before.
If those demanding people well use of the time to do something more meaningful, I dare to say they must have a better performance and must get the equivalent reward.
Sometimes I would introspection that am I really a fair manager to treat with each individual? I really don't know but I already try my best to do so.  However, why there are so many complaint and murmuring regarding the workload allocation, the new arrangement of job assignment.  Although the changing is not invlove to all, someone that not involve always with negative voice other than the involved party, so strange.....
I am going to die and don't know how to go on, 25 people with different personality, knowledge, skill, attitude and behaviour.  I know that it is impossible to please to all, but I can't tolerate they have so many complaint not related to their tasks but only always compare with the others day by day.......

沒有留言:

張貼留言