2-Jul-2006

Just finished the book  "How To Make Your Life Meaningful". 
Meaningful not only means reach all of the goals you set to yourself.  You can make your life meaningful in different ways. 
Enjoy your spare time with your friends and family; doing something that make you feel comfortable and relex, i.e. planting, shopping, even sleeping and eating; treat yourself well is the most important criteria of meaningful.....
Break the rule, doing something that you never think you'll do that.  Make your life different..... Is it so easy and simple? Find the comfort point for yourself and no need to concern about the consequence?
God already treat me very well.  People around me all treat me very well, family, friends, colleagues...... I can't find any enemies and someone that going to hurt me.
I recently keep asking myself many questions but no answers.  Maybe I already have the answers in my deep heart but too many concerns and worries of the conseqence; maybe I'm only escaping to face to it.  I really don't know, my brain is messy just like the weather...........

沒有留言:

張貼留言