22-Jul-2006

Today went to Regal HK to have tea buffet.  It's not bad but without any special food.  However, it's worth for me because tea buffet = brunch + dinner, I'm too full and cannot take in anything before to bed.
After the tea buffet, we went to the bookfair at HK convention &  exhibition centre, the ticket fee is deduced from $20 to $10 if entry after 6:00pm, and free entry after 10:00pm.  We arrived at around 6:30pm, it was too crowded and I only bought one Hokkaido travelling book. 
As I already bought many books before, i.e. by Dan Brown & Edward De Bono, the new publishing of "Chicken Soup" is really cheap, but I still haven't finished those purchased from bookfair last year, so forget it.
Two bestseller books from Mitch Albom "Tuesdays with Morrie" & "Five People You Meet in Heaven" with new Chinese version launched in bookfair.  But I already read the English version long time before.
Weather still keeping hot and strong sunshine, each indoor arcades, shopping mall and department stores are full of people.  Even my favourate, Pacific Coffee & Starbucks, are difficult to find a seat too..........

沒有留言:

張貼留言