4-Aug-2006

I had dinner at papa's side tonight.  I know that papa always made something which is my favour when I back and hope me to eat more.
  I'll stay until tomorrow, it seems back to my child life whom I had lots of memories here. 
I'm so glad that many colleagues always phoned/email/MSN me and asked for my current status. They still eager to keep close contact with me, date me for lunch/dinner and take care me very much.  Such friendship is my valuable treasure throughout my career, even my whole life. 
I should not have any regret for any decisions I had made before.  Time cannot be returned and everyone must focus to planning and enjoy their future life.  It is easy to say but difficult to execute.  However, I should satisfy with my current status and it is really better than many people.  Satisfy is an important source of happiness.

沒有留言:

張貼留言