3-Aug-2006

Weather still unstable these few days.  Typhool signal no.3 is still hoisted for almost 2 days.  Wind are strong and with occasional heavy rain.  Many broken umbrellas are placed around the streets.
My mood just like the weather, occasional upset and lost of direction.  Something seem you can do better but actually it is not under your control.  Where is the code of standard inside people's mind?
In my opinion, the minimal code of standard is respect of your work, understand the own positioning and respect the others.  I don't expect everyone to pay all the attention to their work and with the superior performance.  However, punctuality, attitude, quality of work, which are the most basic requirement to achieve...........
I just like the ham inside the sandwich, with the pressure from oustaide parties and management; some of the staff are below standard and hard to motivate.  There is a chain reaction and difficult to have improvement at this moment.
For those obeident and hard working staff, I know it is unfair to them and I always push them to do better.  But it is the only thing that I can do and have to wait for occasion for staff exchange or any other job rotation / reassignment.
As a manager, the team performance and productivity is equal to my performance.  That's mean my job performance is below standard also.  It's the fact......................

沒有留言:

張貼留言