31-Aug-2006

Insomnia recently.......
Sometimes cannot sleep until midnight; even force myself go to bed earlier, wake up deep in the night naturally.  I don't know why, seem many things around my brain but cannot be solved.
Job issue is one of the reason.  So many murmuring from teammates recently, workload allocation, skill achievement, attitude, agents' behaviour and fake cases, comparing the workload with the others....  Some teammates already told me that they has job pressure, I spent most of the time in motivation and encouragement individually.  It's my role to provide guidance, coaching and assist on pressure releasing to them. 
However, it makes me feel frustration.  I also have press from the team issues, sales parties, also from my boss.  I'm now in the crossroad, I cannot get any assistance and supporting, all parties only waiting for my action and decision.  I'm now fighting by myself.
I really want to start my further study in early next year.  Under this circumstances, it's hard for me to get the balance.  I don't want to go back to the weight-lossing status.  No matter I stay in the current position or starting at the other area, I still need time on fine-tuning and adoption.  How can I cope with the heavy and intensive studying? 
It's now almost 5:00am, I just left bed at 4:30am after 4 hours sleep.  I must force myself to sleep awhile before sunrise, otherwise tomorrow will be a hard day for me to focus on my job.

沒有留言:

張貼留言