12-May-2006

Today is the official open ceremony after our removal to MKK Exchange.
I was very busy today.  I was responsible for purchase of some fruit and the things for worship of god but I haven't got any idea.  I get the assist of Ka Yee & Karen to the shop for buy such kind of things and knew that it was not some simple.
At around 12:30, both KK, Carmen, Wilfred, Carol, Heylie, Joyce, Derek, other UMs under Wilfred and the teammates of OS were arrived.  The ceremony was running smoothly.  We had separate worshipping at both 11/F & 15/F but had the meal at 11/F with both.
After the meal, there was a prize presentation of the naming competition of our web system presented by KK.
I'm glad that my teammates are very helpful on the ceremony, before and after.  They helped me to set up the things.  After the meal and prize presentation, they returned to 15/F but I still left at 11/F gossiped with Winnie them.  When I returned to 15/F, many of them were helping of cleaning up, returning the drawers to the original place, washing fruit & share with other teammates.  Team spirit and synergy are established among the team.

沒有留言:

張貼留言