30-Apr-2006

When I woke up this morning, I discovered that the sunflower seeds bought from Hokkaido and the bulbs from Amsterdam are sprouting.  I also brought some bulbs to the office last Tue, eager to wait for them grow healthy and brightly.
Today is the last day of April, I don't know am I weak or not, many people already wearing short-sleeve T-shrit but I still have to wear long-sleeve overcoat on top of T-shirt.  I should aware of my health and should schedule a complete body check next month.  Besides, after my vacation, my weight still continuous deducing without any reason, it makes the people around me worry so much.  I  really sorry about that and don't want the people love me feel sad.
Tomorrow also no need to work because of the Labor Day.  Afterwards, Friday is another public holiday, Buddhist Birthday.  Therefore, next week with 3 working days only.

沒有留言:

張貼留言